Suan Pakkad Palace, or Suan Pakkard (Suan Phak Kat) is a museum in Bangkok, Thailand. It is on Sri Ayutthaya Road, south of Victory Monument. It features Thai antiques, including Ban Chiang pottery of over. Originally, the palace was the residence of Prince Chumbhotpong Paripatra (1904-1959) and his wife, who turned it into a museum, opened in 1952. It has four traditional Thai houses, connected by a covered gallery.
The Marsi Gallery presents works of art. The name Suan Pakkad translates as “parcel of cabbage” but its collection of traditional pavilions is one of the best examples of traditional domestic architecture in the city. The lacquer pavilion, the most spectacular, is over 450 years old.